- Placements [dossier 2020/21] (in Catalan)
- 2020/2021 Calendar (in Catalan)
- Document authorising consultation and transfer of data (in Spanish)
- Evaluation by the school’s tutor (DOC) (in Catalan)
- Evaluation by the university’s tutor (DOC) (in Catalan)
- Overall evaluation (DOC) (in Catalan)
- To acquire experience in the planning, teaching and evaluation of subjects corresponding to the specialisation.
- To accredit a good command of oral and written expression in teaching.
- To dominate the necessary social skills and abilities to foster a climate that facilitates work and co-existence.
- To take part in proposals for improvement in various action areas by drawing on practise-based reflection.
- Guidance: to practise psychopedagogical evaluation, and advise other education professionals, students and families.
Evaluation is performed by the tutors assigned to the student (one from the school and one from the university). A single grade will be given after applying the assessment criteria to the student’s activity at the school where the placement is done, to the learning folder and to the placement summary document. To pass the placement, the student needs to obtain a positive assessment in:
- The evaluation report by the university's tutor (50%).
- The evaluation report by the school's tutor (50%).
The placement is done at the school where the student has been assigned a tutor. The timetable and length of time the student spends at the school are agreed by the student and the tutoring teacher. Attendance (days and hours) will be shown in the placement plan.
For the placement’s 14 credits (corresponding to 350 hours), it is recommended that they be distributed as follows:
- Work and direct contact with secondary education students (162 hours)
- Time spent at the school and performance of activities (38 hours)
- Performance of specific activities: selection and preparation of materials, meetings with the tutor for tutoring at the university, the elaboration of productions entrusted to the student, the placement summary document or others (150 hour
- Responsible, autonomous and caring attitude.
- The social and cultural context of the educational action.
- The professional activity of secondary education teaching staff.
- Skills and competencies of secondary education teaching staff.
- Teaching activity.
- Student diversity.
- Teaching-learning processes.
- Reflection on the teaching action itself.